compensation: depends on experience and education
employment type: full-time
Career Opportunity: Toddler Lead Teacher at Cincinnati Early Learning Centers - Cincinnati
Are you an Early Childhood professional looking to develop young children? We have your next opportunity!
The Toddler lead teacher is responsible for the care and education of a group of children ages 18 months -- 3 years. The lead teacher plans and implements the curriculum and with the active participation of other members of the teaching team, works with parents and assesses the needs of individual children.
Who We Are:
Cincinnati Early Learning Center, Inc. (CELC, Inc.) is a non-profit corporation that has been in existence for 35 years and operates six childcare programs in the greater Cincinnati area. The centers provide quality child care for children ages 6 weeks through eleven years. CELC, Inc. began contracting with the United Way & Community Chest in 1983 and became a United Way agency in 1991. The corporation became the first non-profit agency in Cincinnati to have all of its sites accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. In addition, all sites maintain a 4-5 Star Rating from Step up to Quality!
We offer paid health insurance, paid vacation and a flexible and team environment as well as:
- A safe and healthy learning environment for children ages 18 months -- 3 years to create innovative learning experiences
- Low teacher-student ratios
- An environment to be the leading place for early childhood professionals
To be successful in this role, you need to be a collaborative leader and team player and bring your enthusiasm, compassion, and desire to positively impact young children and families, as well as have:
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education
- Must have experience working with 18 month olds -- 3 year olds
- Excellent communications skills, including ability to meet with parents, teachers, students and administrators.
- Strong organization and writing skills, with attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work with children from diverse backgrounds
If you're passionate about teaching and have the skills mentioned above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (513)961-1160
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.